Now it has been thoroughly updated and expanded, offering even more relevant insights for understanding and applying God's Word to everyday life in today's world.
Discover How You Can Apply the Bible to Your Life Today
With a fresh two-colour interior design and meaningfully updated study notes and features, this Bible will help you understand God's Word better than ever. It answers the real-life questions that you may have and provides you practical yet powerful ways to apply the Bible to your life every day.
Study the stories and teachings of the Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Gain wisdom from people in the Bible by exploring their accomplishments and learning from their mistakes. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, vital statistics, outlines, and timelines, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams--all to help you do life God's way, every day.
- Features: (Enhanced, updated, and with new content added throughout)
- Now more than 10,000 Life Application(R) notes and features
- Over 100 Life Application(R) profiles of key Bible people
- Introductions and overviews for each book of the Bible
- More than 500 maps & charts placed for quick reference
- Extensive side-column cross-reference system to facilitate deeper study
- Life Application(R) index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Refreshed design with a second colour for visual clarity
- 16 pages of full-colour maps
- Quality Smyth-sewn binding--durable, made for frequent use, and lays flat when open
- Presentation page
- Single-column format
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness
- Full text of the Holy Bible, New Living Translation (NLT), combining the latest biblical scholarship with clear, natural English
Delivery to the UK is FREE if you spend over £10.
See below for more information or go through the checkout process for more options.
Time From Placing Of Order To Dispatch
Assuming your ordered items are in stock we will aim for your order to leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days of your order being placed.
Time From Dispatch To Receipt
The time between your order being dispatched and you receiving it will depend upon the services of Royal Mail and the delivery option you select. If you select Next Working Day Delivery you will receive an email confirming the items' dispatch and that they will be received the day after (please ensure that someone is at the delivery address to receive Courier deliveries).
Cost Of Delivery
When you place an order you can select the type of delivery that best suits your needs.
Standard Delivery (2nd Class post) under £10 = £2.75
Standard Delivery (2nd Class post) = FREE over £10
1st Class UK Delivery - Order Value between £0.00 - £19.99 = £4.00
1st Class UK Delivery - Order Value between £20.00 - £49.99 = £6.00
1st Class UK Recorded Delivery = £7.99
Special UK Delivery: £8.99
Next Working Day Courier UK Delivery (for items in stock and ordered by 1pm) (2 Day Service for NI): £7.99
European Shipping Rate 1: £0.00 - £20.00 = £7
European Shipping Rate 2: £20.01 - £40.00 = £9
European Shipping Rate 3: £40.01 - £60.00 = £12
European Shipping Rate 4: £60.01+ = £20
Outside Europe Delivery - Order Value between £0.00 - £10.00 = £12
Outside Europe Delivery - Order Value between £10.01 - £50.00 = £20
Outside Europe Delivery - Order Value between £50.01+ = £35.00
European and Rest of World Deliveries
Please note that we are still shipping to the EU and the rest of the world but due to Brexit there maybe delays and customs charges in the country of your delivery. Unfortunately this is outside of our control.
Checking The Progress Of Your Order
You will be sent an email informing you when your order has been dispatched. In addition to this you can follow the progress of each item you have ordered by checking your account details (login and click on ‘My Account’ on the top right of the screen).
National Holidays, Christmas & New Year Ordering
Our warehouse and offices will be closed on national holidays. Orders placed during these times will be processed upon commencement of business.